The General Data Protection Regulation is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individual citizens of the European Union and the European Economic Area. It also addresses the export of personal data outside the EU and EEA areas. Wikipedia
Data2u SLA Service Level Agreement
Data2u guarantees a 99.9% network uptime. If in any given month we fail to meet this guarantee please contact [email protected]
- Your account must be in good standing
- You must submit a ticket through our helpdesk [email protected] to the billing department
- All requests must be submitted within 5 days of the reported downtime
- All requests must contain a ticket # of the service interruption
Data2u is not responsible for downtime related to the services listed below and as such will not issues credits for the following:
- Internal services such as MySQL, Apache, PHP, etc.
- Scheduled downtime or planned maintenance
- Interruption of service due to unpaid invoices, abuse notifications and violations of TOS
- ISP or local connection problems
- Customer-controlled downtime
- Acts of Force Majeure
This SLA is subject to change at the sole discretion of Data2u and will be updated on the web site. Any changes made to this SLA will take effect 5 days after it is published.